The Information Technology Department assists and supports all other departments within city government with performing their individual functions. Each day every city department relies more on the automation of processes and quality of communications supplied by well designed and operated IT systems.
Even though the IT Department performs “behind the scenes” of public operations, our work is visible to the public by visiting this web site. Our web site is designed to provide the highest level of accessibility to government services for our citizens. We are constantly updating this new website to make it easier to communicate and be served by your local government.We encourage you to communicate your ideas and suggestions for content and functionality. Feel free to contact the site’s webmaster to aid in making the site better for everyone.
Havelock City Website Privacy Statement:
- Contains links to other websites. The City of Havelock is not responsible for the privacy or the content of these websites.
- Asks you to provide enough personal information in order to provide you with services or information that you request.
- May be unable to provide your requested service or information if you choose not to provide us with the information needed.
- Does not provide personal information to any other person, entity or organization without your consent, unless required by law.
- May place a “cookie” on your computer. A “cookie” stores information on the user’s computer that allows the browser to remember some specific information when visiting that site.
- Does not track your movements through the website.
- Does automatically log technical information for anonymous statistics reports to increase performance and maintain security of this site.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.