Fire & Rescue
Welcome to Havelock Fire & Rescue! Our department is a small progressive municipal department that provides fire protection as well as an aggressive EMS system providing services at the paramedic level.
The department’s personnel consists of 18 career employees and 25 volunteers. The fire department responds to incidents inside the City limits while EMS and rescue contracts with the County to cover an area of 220 square miles. We average about 500 fire incidents a year and respond to 2,100 EMS calls. We have one 75-foot ladder truck, two engines, 4 ambulances and one medium rescue truck.
Our Mission: To prevent and minimize loss of life and property through education and experience.
Our Vision: To be recognized as the premier Department providing the highest level of service to our customers within both city and county limits.
Our Core Values:
- Teamwork – Working together to become One
- Service – Highest quality available provided to all our customers
- Professionalism – Act and perform in everyday duties
- High Standard – We expect and deliver the very best
- Effective/Efficient – Provide the best care, equipment and services within our means
- Integrity – Do what’s ethically and morally correct
- Pride – Knowing we have tried our best in all aspects of a situation
- Commitment – As one unified unit, we believe in the Mission, Vision and Core Values of our organization